3/16/2011

A heartwarming story

Hi everyone, I'm Dill's (the author of this blog) daughter. I hope to be posting on this blog with my mum, giving a different perspective on the effects of the earthquake and the tsunami. Thanks for reading and please help the people affected by the earthquake in any way possible!


While watching the news this morning, among the sad reports of loss and devastation, I found a heartwarming story about a reunited family.

A young woman and her child were reunited with her husband after 4 days. The couple just seemed to be overcome with joy, and the little girl had such a cute smile on her face when she saw her dad. Watching the family together really made my heart tingle with happiness, and I really hope that other separated families can be reunited too.

These events are such miraculous, precious moments in times like these, because they bring hope and optimism to everyone, even when it feels like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

So spread awareness and keep donating! We can all help bring rebuild the lives of those affected by believing and donating :)

No comments: